Guidelines for Membership in HIPSS
1. Organization/individual must provide ongoing health related services primarily to seniors.
2. Potential members are encouraged to attend up to 2 consecutive meetings to determine if they would like to contribute their talents to HIPSS.
3. Potential members need to complete and submit an application. The Board of Directors will review all applications for approval.
4. Membership Plans
- Brown Bag= $ 40.00/per year: includes an individual membership to HIPSS for one calendar year and no meal plan will be provided. Member may provide their own brown bag lunch at the meeting. May upgrade to HOT lunch anytime during year, for a pro-rated fee
- Hot Lunch = $ 140.00/per year: includes an individual membership to HIPSS for one calendar year and one prepaid meal at each monthly membership meetings (11 per year, no meeting in December). If the individual member cannot attend the monthly meeting, a substitute from the same company may fill in for said member but needs to announce such upon arrival.
- Visitor Lunch-If you are a visitor, your lunch will be complimentary. A visitor may only visit a maximum of two times per calendar year, no exceptions. After your second visit, please note that before you can return to HIPSS, you will need to apply and pay membership dues.
5. All dues are non-refundable.
6. At any time, the Board of Directors, by majority vote, can revoke membership of an organization or individual based upon non-adherence to the HIPSS Articles of Incorporation, and By-Laws. It is also expected that members conduct themselves in a manner that represents HIPSS in a positive and professional light.